allerco® emollient moisturizing cream
allerco® emollient moisturizing cream is designed for the care of dry, sensitive, atopic skin susceptible to irritation and allergy. It is recommended for use in children and infants. The cream moisturizes the skin and protects the natural epidermal lipid layer. It is a hypoallergenic product, containing no fragrances and dyes. Its special formula provides deep moisturization and prevents moisture loss. The cream contains a unique combination of Regen7 molecule and highest quality ingredients. Regen7 molecule protects the skin against irritation. Vitamin E and glycerin improve the ability of the skin to maintain appropriate moisture level, improve its softness and elasticity. The used emollients protect the natural epidermal lipid layer and reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Shea butter smoothens the skin.
How it works:
- long-lasting moisture content supplementation, prevention of excessive dryness
- soothing and reduction of susceptibility to irritation
- protection of natural epidermal lipid layer and prevention of excessive evaporation of water from deeper skin layers
- reduction of skin dryness and coarseness, regulation of epidermal exfoliation process
- protection against harmful environmental and atmospheric factors
- softening and smoothening of the epidermis, restoration of natural balance of the skin
Instructions for use: Apply the cream onto the skin a few times a day.
Indications for use: Everyday care of dry, sensitive, atopic skin susceptible to irritation and allergy. allerco® emollient moisturizing cream is recommended for skin care in children and infants as well as in adults.
Active ingredients: Regen7 molecule, emollients (isopropyl palmitate, propylheptyl caprylate, dicaprylyl carbonate), shea butter, allantoin,vitamin E, glycerin
The package contains: 75 ml.