allerco® body lotion
allerco® body lotion is a modern emollient preparation designed for dry, sensitive, atopic skin susceptible to irritation and allergy. It is recommended for use in children and infants. allerco® body lotion contains a unique combination of Regen7 molecule and highest quality ingredients. Regen7 molecule protects the skin against irritation. Appropriately selected emollients – isooctyl stearate, dicaprylyl carbonate – reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and protect the natural epidermal lipid layer. Vitamin E and glycerin improve the ability of the skin to maintain appropriate moisture level. Owing to its special formula, the body lotion provides long-lasting moisture and lipid supplementation, helps to maintain natural moisture level of the skin and prevents excessive dryness. It is a hypoallergenic product, containing no fragrances and dyes.
How it works:
- appropriate moisture and lipid content supplementation
- soothing, alleviation of skin irritations
- reinforcement of natural protective layer and increasing its resistance to harmful environmental factors
- reduction of transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- reduction of coarseness and dryness of the skin, protection against further moisture loss
- regulation of epidermal exfoliation process
- softening and smoothening of the epidermis, which makes the skin more elastic
Instructions for use: allerco® body lotion should be used every day. Apply a thin layer onto the skin surface. It is particularly recommended for use after each wash and drying the skin gently with a towel.
Indications for use: Everyday care of dry, sensitive, atopic skin susceptible to irritation and allergy. allerco® body lotion is recommended for skin care in children and infants as well as in adults.
Active ingredients: Regen7 molecule, emollients, (isooctyl stearate, dicaprylyl carbonate), vitamin E, glycerin
The package contains: 250 ml