How to choose a proper protective cream against diaper rash?
In case of irritated and inflamed bottom, it is essential to apply an effective protective preparation preventing diaper rash. Such product should contain properly selected, highest quality components, which do not cause any irritations or allergies. The composition of the product should be free of fragrances and dyes, as these agents are frequently responsible for hypersensitivity of small child’s skin.The perfectly selected diaper rash cream:
- protects the child’s skin against irritating factors, namely urine and faeces,
- soothes irritations and inflammations,
- regulates bacterial microflora of the skin,
- hydrates and lubricates the skin intensely,
- strengthens the protective layer of the skin, restoring its balance and lost comfort.
- emollients (Shea butter, jojoba oil), which soften, hydrate, as well as strengthen and protect the hydrolipidic film;
- zinc oxide, which dries and soothes the skin;
- biolin, a natural prebiotic that maintains proper balance of bacterial skin flora and protects it against the development of undesired microorganisms;
- vitamin E and glycerine, which improve skin flexibility and improve its ability to maintain its proper hydration.